Skip to main content

My Answers

1. Grab the book nearest to you. Turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down here what it says:

It is a piece that explores the realities of seven differnt kinds of women who are named only after the colours they are wearing

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?:

Half-full bottle of beer left over from last night

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?:

6:00 news on a bar TV

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:

7:20

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?:

7:25 (not bad!)

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:

Traffic and people on the street

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?:

I've only been inside since 6:45. Before then I was walking from the T to the apartment

8. Before you came to this web site, what did you look at?:

Postmaster Forums


9. What are you wearing?

Jeans, a short sleved shirt that was WAY too tight last year but is now a bit baggy.

10. Did you dream last night ? What about?:

can't remember

11. When did you last laugh? Why?:

Reading an email from a friend where she suggested drilling my head open to find out why I'm having headaches.
It struck me as funny, and the medications haven't worked so I'm willing to entertan other options

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Photographs my roommate has taken

13. Seen anything weird lately?:

Not really. Unless you count www.whoisthateatingjeremy.com

14. What do you think of this quiz?:

Delightful! Two thumbs up! I laughed, I cried, I bought beer!

15. What is the last film you saw?:

Shaolin Soccer

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?:

Does paying my debit count as buying something? After that, I'd probably buy a plane ticket to see my honey

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:


17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:

I have really bad depth perception, but have learned to compensate through perspective tricks for 2 dimensions: eg. overlapping means something is in front of something else and the closer an object is, the larger it appears

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?:

Make humans receptive to communism

19. Do you like to dance?:

Yes, I'm just uncoordinated

20. George Bush:

Slogans: Let's not elect him again in 2004!
Like father, like son: No second term!

But how do your really feel? - He is the reason why abortion should be safe and legal

21a/b. Imagine your first child is a girl/boy. What do you call her/him?:
Girl: Sibella
Boy: Vajrah

22. Would you ever consider living abroad?:

Yes, but I'd have to be able to bring my cat without subjecting him to microchipping or long quarenteen

23. Will you pass on this survey?:

I think this counts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The London Trip - LONG POST

The Doc and I had the following email exchange yesterday: The Doc: I just noticed, I can't find your England Report on your blog, you say you will tell people what happened but I can't find the actual info Teru: Hmm, I should put that up, shouldn't I The Doc: Only if you want to go into details about your booty call ;-) Teru: Hmmm, I'm still uncertain about how much information I want to share on the web. It might get me more readers though :) The Doc: Don't mind what you tell people, let them know how badly I was at sex, I don't care... tell them how you got ill and had to be cared for. tell them about the time I ran out of money and had to ask for NTL to put my money back into my account. you have my consent. Anything you want. But most importantly of all you MUST tell people how much I love you, and how much I smiled and how much we kissed in public. Oh and don't forget the meet and the reading bit. Since he said I could tell all, so

And so it begins again

Sunday Dinner

I didn't get pictures of all of it as by the time everything was cooked I just wanted to sit down and eat. The menu was: Salad of cabbage, spinach and carrot Roast Quorn with Roasted potatoes Mushy peas Yorkshire pudding Bread with homemade butter Steamed pudding with custard Peas soaking Potatoes await their fate Another gorgeous loaf of bread Fruit was leftover booze-soaked fruit (kept in the freezer) from the Christmas pudding With Custard